22 February 2012

Robert Rams's library joke - it's a cracker - unless you live in Friern Barnet

It's the way I sell 'em.

RIP Frank. For you were rightly famous for your one liners - "It's the way I tell em"

and Councillor Robert Rams, rightly infamous for closing Friern Barnet Library ( still time to change your mind Robert ) - "It's the way I sell em"

Robert has tweeted Mr Mustard and asked him to credit Robert's twitter account as it is his photo.

Absolutely correct & fair Robert (not something Mr Mustard says very often).

Robert's twitter account is @CllrRobertRams and in the spirit of generosity  here is a link to Robert's blog; here. That will stop you from laughing.

Yours frugally

Mr Mustard

No comments:

Post a Comment

I now moderate comments in the light of the Delfi case. Due to the current high incidence of spam I have had to turn word verification on.