30 December 2011

The Friday Joke - Mr Mustard takes the bus



I would like to share an experience with you all, about drinking and driving.

As you well know, some of us have been known to have had brushes with the boys in blue on our way home from the odd night out over the years. ( Mr Mustard's actually include, many years ago, trying to flag a police car down as a  taxi! Well, it did have a light on. Luckily, it already had a passenger on board )

A couple of nights ago, I was out for a few drinks with some friends and had a few too many glasses of red wine and some rather fine port.

Knowing full well I may have been over the limit, I did something I've never done before - I took a bus home.

I arrived home safely and without incident, which was a real surprise, as I have never driven a bus before and am not sure where I got this one.


Yours frugally
Mr Mustard

Update 5 January 2012
Here is a link to an informative blog about London's bus routes, all of them! ( well eventually it will be )
http://londonbusesonebusatatime.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

  1. Something even odder is an explanation for your obsession with Brian...

    HERE.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know he has an E in him. Perhaps that is the problem.

    ReplyDelete

I now moderate comments in the light of the Delfi case. Due to the current high incidence of spam I have had to turn word verification on.