|extracts of Barnet Council's ludicrous attempt to nobble Mr Mustard in 2011|
Haringey Council wanted Mr Mustard to prove he was one and the same as Derek Dishman, or the other way around, before answering his questions about what, if anything, the parking department had written about either of them. It would have been a data breach for Haringey Council to phone Barnet Council and ask who I was but that sort of thing does
not (oops) go amongst councils. Searching on google for "Derek Dishman Mr Mustard" also brings up ample proof in a second.
Anyway, as he is so helpful, he did prove it.
Dear Ms Pietikäinen
I refer to your below email.
I prove that Mr Mustard is my nom-de-plume by the following methods:
· I have placed your below email on the Mr Mustard blog
· Your chief Executive, Nick Walkley, can confirm my identity
· I attach a complaint made to the ICO, which was not upheld, by Barnet Council which understands that Mr Mustard is Derek Dishman and that the blog should have been registered under Data Protection Act.
· Derek Dishman as his character Mr Mustard has been seen on BBC1 in the programme Parking Mad. The following iPlayer link will work for 2 weeks http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b041d6z6
· Derek Dishman as Mr Mustard was seen on C4 news which you can watch on this link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfJ6QOz-iC4
· Derek Dishman mentioned Mr Mustard is his evidence to the transport select committee (PE33) http://www.publications.parliament.uk/pa/cm201314/cmselect/cmtran/118/118vw29.htm
· Just one example from the local paper http://www.times-series.co.uk/news/13612861.Man_criticises_Barnet_council_s__soviet_style__parking_rules/
I look forward to my request now being complied with.
Please add to my SAR request all internal council communications with any member of the Feedback & Information Team since 1 January 2015 in my real name or nom-de-plume.
Since doing this Mr Mustard, or his alter ego, have received an email thanking them for the £10 cheque and saying that an answer should be provided by 3 October.
It will be interesting reading.