5 November 2018

G Webber is a genius

That problem of council sub-contractors hiding their telephone number from you (and insisting you write or use a web-form) has been solved by G Webber (Mr Mustard does not know them).

G Webber asked the following question of Barnet Council

 and received the following response
Calls to a number starting 03 are the same as to numbers starting 01 or 02.

If you have an organisation that works for a council that you want to telephone, this is how you now get the number. It will take up to 20 working days for a response.

I expect someone will now ask for the telephone number of the NSL parking back office in Dingwall (not Mr Mustard as he is usually highlighting their shortcomings to council parking management and cuts out the middleman).

G Webber - you are a genius.

Yours frugally

Mr Mustard

This evening Mr Mustard was delighted to receive an email from G Webber.

I’m glad you found my FOI request useful! I read your blog regularly. I’m a Golders Green resident and have successfully had four Barnet PCNs issued to my car cancelled as unfounded, and one FPN for ‘fly-tipping’ (issued when either I or my partner left our flat’s rubbish on the street exactly where the council had told us to!) dropped in recent years. Always very impressed by your stamina on behalf of others.

Best wishes

G Webber

No comments:

Post a Comment

I now moderate comments in the light of the Delfi case. Due to the current high incidence of spam I have had to turn word verification on.