7 June 2013

The Friday Joke


Today's joke is from a friend and reader of this blog.

Five surgeons are discussing who make the best patients to operate on.

The first surgeon says, 'I like to see accountants on my operating table because when you open them up, everything inside is numbered.'

The second, responds, 'Yes, but you should try electricians! Everything inside them is colour coded.'

The third surgeon says, 'No, I really think librarians are the best, everything inside them is in neat order.'

The fourth surgeon chimes in: 'You know, I like construction workers...

Those guys always understand when you have a few parts left over.'


But the fifth surgeon, shut them all up when he observed: 'You're all wrong.

Politicians are the easiest to operate on. There are no guts, no heart, no balls, no brains, and no spine...

Plus, the head and the arse are interchangeable.


Mr Mustard does like some of his local politicians, but not all that many! You know who you are. If you need to ask...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I now moderate comments in the light of the Delfi case. Due to the current high incidence of spam I have had to turn word verification on.